The Town of Coalhurst is hiring 2 Seasonal Labourers for work from May 15, 2023 to September 1, 2023 in the Public Works Department.
The ideal candidates will:
• Have the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision
• Have a clean Class 5 Driver’s License (a current driver’s abstract will be required)
• Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly throughout the day
• Be familiar with the operations of various types of trucks, tractors, and lawn mowing equipment.
• Have knowledge of routine vehicle and equipment maintenance
• Have experience in sprinkler and building maintenance
This position has a 40-hour workweek and is compensated, depending on experience, between $17.33/hour and $19.50/hour.
If interested, please submit your resume by 4:30 PM on May 8, 2023 to
Town of Coalhurst
100 – 51 Avenue
PO Box 456
Coalhurst, AB T0L 0V0
Or by email to [email protected]
*All applicants are thanked for submitting their application; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.