Find information on the Town of Coalhurst’s administrative officials, including their biographical and contact information.
The mission statement of the Town staff is:
We exist to serve our customers. We do this with integrity by being open, responsive, and fiscally accountable; dedicated to providing services leading to a healthy, well-planned and economically vibrant community.
Our service principles are:
- we listen
- our services are prompt, reliable and cost-effective
- we continually strive to improve the quality of everything we do
- we communicate openly and act with integrity and accountability
- we display a courteous and considerate attitude in all of our activities
- we believe in the competence of all staff, empowering them to make effective and proactive decisions
- we ensure our amenities are well-maintained and welcoming to all
- we relate to each other in a cooperative manner
The Town of Coalhurst’s administrative team includes:
Jeffrey Coffman, Chief Administrative Officer (Interim)
Jeff directs the overall planning, coordinating and control of all Town of Coalhurst operations, including finances, correspondence, preparation of bylaws, personnel, and overseeing general operations of the Town.
Kevin Lewis, Director of Operations
Kevin’s responsibilities include overseeing all public works/parks staff and projects, maintenance of facilities and equipment budgeting, financial management, water and sewer facilities, and waste management/recycling
Mike Passey, Director of Corporate Services
Mike is responsible for the Town’s financial operations, including property tax collection, human resource administration, budget preparation and analysis, and assistance with the annual audit.