Find information on the bylaws and official policies passed by the Town of Coalhurst.
The Town of Coalhurst is governed by official bylaws and policies with which all residents should be familiar. If you have any questions or concerns call the Town Office at 403-381-3033.
If you have a bylaw complaint, please fill out a complaint form at the Town Office, or submit it online here.
- Animals Bylaw No. 292-02
- Smoke Free Playgrounds and Athletic Fields 374-14
- Dog Control By-Law 379-15
- Business BY-LAW #393-17
- Cat Control Bylaw [PDF]
- Fire Bylaw [PDF] BURNREG (pamphlet)
- Noise Bylaw [PDF]
- TRAFFIC BYLAW 398-18
- Unsightly Bylaw [PDF]
- ZERO TOLERANCE FOR STARTING DEVELOPMENT WITHOUT THE BENEFIT OF A DEVELOPMENT PERMIT November 3, 2015
- Cannabis Consumption Bylaw 401-18
- Public Notification Bylaw 400-18
- Coalhurst Land Use Bylaw 354-12 July 2012 (consolidated to Bylaw 402-18 October 2018) (no Map)
- Coalhurst Municipal Development Plan 391-17 May 2017 (consolidated to Bylaw 404-19 Feb 2019)
Water meter access.water
Community Grant Program.org Application form: Community Grant Program Application for Funding
Rates uti.water (water, sewer, waste management, recycling, storm sewer rates)
electronic message centre
cats.adm Cat Trapping Agreement TRAP.cats