2022 Assessment/Property Tax Notices were mailed the beginning of June 2022. For your convenience, tax payments may be made by using any of the following methods:
- In person at the Town Office by cheque, cash or Interac during office hours (9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Cheque in a sealed envelope dropped off in the drop off box located at the entrance to the Town Office, after office hours
- By mail (post marked not later than July 31st to avoid penalty)
- Telephone/Online banking. (Please make sure you use your roll number on your tax assessment notice as your account number when paying)
- Credit Card – through 3rd party – website:
*Please note that payments may take 3-5 business days to process and that a Plastiq service fee will be applied. (a fee of up to 2.85% may apply to card payments.)
For all online/telephone banking payments, please pay 2-3 days prior to allow for processing in order to avoid penalties.
Please make cheque payable to: Town of Coalhurst, Box 456 Coalhurst, AB T0L 0V0
If you have recently acquired property and/or have not received a 2022 tax notice, please contact the Town Office at (403) 381-3033. Late payment penalties will not be waived for reason of non-receipt of Tax Notice.
TAXES PAID AFTER JULY 31ST WILL BE ASSESSED A PENALTY OF 12%