PROPERTY TAXES ARE DUE BY JULY 31st, 2017
For your convenience, tax payments may be made by using any of the following methods:
- In person at the Town Office by cheque, cash or Interac during office hours (9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Cheque in a sealed envelope dropped off in the drop off box located at the entrance to the Town Office, after office hours
- By mail (post marked not later than July 31st to avoid penalty)
- Telephone/Online banking. (Please make sure you use your roll number on your tax assessment notice as your account number when paying)
- NEW – Credit Card – through 3rd party – website: townofcoalhurst.plastiq.com
For all online/telephone banking payments, please pay 2-3 days prior to allow for processing in order to avoid penalties.
Please make cheque payable to:
Town of Coalhurst
If you have recently acquired property and/or have not received a 2017 tax notice, please contact the Town Office at 381-3033. Late payment penalties will not be waived for reason of non-receipt of Tax Notice.
TAXES PAID AFTER JULY 31ST WILL BE ASSESSED A PENALTY OF 12%