- Member of Council by acclamation 2013
- Member of Council by acclamation 2017
Sheldon, along with his wife, Melody, and two daughters, Jessica and Emily, have lived in Coalhurst for the past 7 years. He comes to council with business management and ownership along with corporate experience. Currently he is a sales manager at an auto dealership in Lethbridge
Sheldon believes the community of Coalhurst is unique within Southern Alberta. This is a great place to raise children with strong, passionate volunteers, neighbours who care, as well as a thriving and determined business community…. Coalhurst is truly a place unlike any other.
- Municipal Subdivision and Development Authority
- Intermunicipal Committee
- Policy/Bylaw Review Committee
- Risk Management Committee
To contact a member of the council visit the Councillor Contact page.